Podcasting is an exciting form of storytelling that is continuing to grow in popularity, but how do you get audiences to tune in and subscribe?
Check out this article from Tim Schmitt, project manager at GateHouse Newsroom, who provides five ways in which podcasters can get more listeners.
He places great emphasis on the importance of inviting other podcasters to join your episodes to help spread the word, while experimenting with drawing in fans by using other forms of media, such as Facebook Live.
Free daily newsletter
- Report: Audiences are ditching Facebook for sharing news, favouring the ‘safe space’ of private messaging apps
- Tip: Looking to teach journalism online? Check out this advice
- Tip: Speed up your workflow with the ultimate cheatsheet for Wordpress keyboard shortcuts
- The Economist and Slate collaborate on The Secret History of the Future to share audiences and expertise
- Tip: Use this advice for interviewing children