Podcasting is an exciting form of storytelling that is continuing to grow in popularity, but how do you get audiences to tune in and subscribe?
Check out this article from Tim Schmitt, project manager at GateHouse Newsroom, who provides five ways in which podcasters can get more listeners.
He places great emphasis on the importance of inviting other podcasters to join your episodes to help spread the word, while experimenting with drawing in fans by using other forms of media, such as Facebook Live.
Free daily newsletter
- The on-demand audio revolution gathers pace
- Reuters Institute's Digital News Report finds a decline in social media usage for news for the first time in seven years
- 'This is about the death of the newsfeed': Stories may soon become the core of social media
- There are no limits to audio storytelling: 10 tips for podcasting beginners
- Vox's daily explainer podcast is helping audiences make sense of the overwhelming news landscape