Podcasting is an exciting form of storytelling that is continuing to grow in popularity, but how do you get audiences to tune in and subscribe?
Check out this article from Tim Schmitt, project manager at GateHouse Newsroom, who provides five ways in which podcasters can get more listeners.
He places great emphasis on the importance of inviting other podcasters to join your episodes to help spread the word, while experimenting with drawing in fans by using other forms of media, such as Facebook Live.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Filming on a smartphone? Here's some key advice from the BBC
- Tip: Advice for setting up new products and projects in the newsroom
- 10 tips for setting up your LinkedIn profile
- Tip: Check out these data and interactive journalism resources from NICAR 2018
- 'Look for the sweet spot between news and context' – How to make your live streams more engaging