Working as a woman in photography or documentary making? Or are you an editor looking to hire an experienced photographer for a freelance assignment?
Take a look at Women Photograph, a database of female photographers available for commission, complete with links to their portfolios and contact details.
The site also offers a variety of resources, such as upcoming photography events, awards and grants, workshops and festivals for networking or building skills, and a directory of local and national women photographers organisations.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to prepare for interviews and ask tough questions
- Tip: Take note of this reporting advice from experienced journalists
- Tip: Make use of these resources for community building
- Tip: Dirty word in a quote? Here's how to decide if you should publish it
- Tip: Here's how to share interview excerpts with Quotables