Film-maker and photographer Bob Sacha highlighted the elements that make a multimedia story come together in a recent Medium post, after watching dozens of good but not necessarily share-worthy productions.
He points out the importance of great ambient sound and audio mixing to any story, as well as the trap of starting off with background information instead of the most compelling facts.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- Tip: Learn the best practices for adding text to social videos
- Tip: How to use SEO tactics to maximise audience growth
- Tip: Check out these recommendations before bringing podcasting into the classroom
- Tip: Bookmark these tools for collaborating on investigative projects