If you’re interested in data journalism and need tutorials or inspiration, it might be worth signing up to a newsletter delivering news about the latest tools and data stories straight to your inbox.
Journalism lecturer Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA in Data Journalism and the MA in Multiplatform and Mobile Journalism at Birmingham City University, listed nine newsletters about data journalism on his blog.
His recommendations include newsletters from foundations as well as individual journalists who work regularly with data, and some of the newsletters can also be read on Medium without subscribing if you're worried about your inbox overflowing.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: A step-by-step guide to creating immersive storytelling experiences
- Tip: How to handle big projects in a small, local newsroom
- Need to catch up? Here's your weekly journalism news update
- Data journalists, unite! How data journalism is evolving in Brazil
- Data sharing is caring: BBC boosts local news output through its Shared Data Unit