If you’re interested in data journalism and need tutorials or inspiration, it might be worth signing up to a newsletter delivering news about the latest tools and data stories straight to your inbox.
Journalism lecturer Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA in Data Journalism and the MA in Multiplatform and Mobile Journalism at Birmingham City University, listed nine newsletters about data journalism on his blog.
His recommendations include newsletters from foundations as well as individual journalists who work regularly with data, and some of the newsletters can also be read on Medium without subscribing if you're worried about your inbox overflowing.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here’s how to better share analytics with your team
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- Tip: Check out these multimedia resources from the ONA17 conference
- Tip: Remember this advice for writing strong headlines for social media