If you’re interested in data journalism and need tutorials or inspiration, it might be worth signing up to a newsletter delivering news about the latest tools and data stories straight to your inbox.
Journalism lecturer Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA in Data Journalism and the MA in Multiplatform and Mobile Journalism at Birmingham City University, listed nine newsletters about data journalism on his blog.
His recommendations include newsletters from foundations as well as individual journalists who work regularly with data, and some of the newsletters can also be read on Medium without subscribing if you're worried about your inbox overflowing.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Take note of this advice for collaborating on data journalism projects
- Tip: Bookmark these recommendations for creating 360-degree video
- Tip: How to set up a productive dialogue in a podcast without a host
- Tip: Advice for setting up new products and projects in the newsroom
- Tip: Check out these data and interactive journalism resources from NICAR 2018