Keeping up with the latest technology news and understanding how the stories and events relate to the media industry is key to understating the role of journalists in the digital age.
As well as Journalism.co.uk, where the editorial team explores the latest innovations in newsrooms and their impact on budgets, staff and the relationship with the audience, other organisations are also highlighting important updates for the digital media industry.
Find those covering your niche in this list of recommendations from Atlantic Media.
The post features newsletters you can subscribe to in order to regularly get a dose of media analysis, as well as recommendations for other sources of information such as aggregators.
And if you're not subscribed to Journalism.co.uk's daily newsletter yet, you can sign up here.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Lessons on going full-time as a Substack writer
- WaPo and Social Spider use email to showcase the best - not just the latest - news stories
- 19 essential newsletters every journalist should read
- Tip: Get your personal project off the ground
- Special episode: (the lack of) diversity in independent publishing