Every time journalists write and publish a story or a project, the work doesn't stop there – they usually also have to think about how to distribute it on social media.
Check out this list of 19 tools for creating videos, GIFs, infographics and other multimedia elements for social platforms that will complement your story.
The collection, put together by Alfred Lua on the Buffer blog, includes tools such as Lumen, which turns blog posts into videos, and Animaker, for video explainers. And if you focus on data reporting, consider using Piktochart and Infogram to share information through maps and infographics.
Free daily newsletter
- Is media's dependence on Facebook an unavoidable sacrifice on the altar of digital transition?
- Tip: Bookmark these tools to save your digital work
- The Trust Project launches transparency standards to help readers identify reliable news sources
- Tip: Take note of this advice for investigating large data leaks
- Tip: Use this card game to plan which storytelling elements your project should include