Every time journalists write and publish a story or a project, the work doesn't stop there – they usually also have to think about how to distribute it on social media.
Check out this list of 19 tools for creating videos, GIFs, infographics and other multimedia elements for social platforms that will complement your story.
The collection, put together by Alfred Lua on the Buffer blog, includes tools such as Lumen, which turns blog posts into videos, and Animaker, for video explainers. And if you focus on data reporting, consider using Piktochart and Infogram to share information through maps and infographics.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Use shadows to determine the time and date a picture was taken
- Tip: Execute your digital transformation
- Tip: Protect your off-the-record information correctly
- Tip: Think twice before taking up that promotion
- BBC News shows that hard-hitting solutions journalism stories can thrive on social media