Twitter is a key platform for journalists, but keeping up with the conversation and finding it in the first place can be rather daunting if you're new to the social network.
To help student journalists find their footing on Twitter, Sarah Marshall, audience development editor, EMEA, at The Wall Street Journal, and visiting lecturer at City, University of London, published a list of key accounts to follow on her blog.
The list includes media news sites, journalism commentators and academics, digital editors and others on the forefront of digital innovation.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Advice for incorporating data skills into a journalism curriculum
- Tip: How to prepare for interviews and ask tough questions
- Tip: Take note of this reporting advice from experienced journalists
- Tip: Make use of these resources for community building
- Tip: Dirty word in a quote? Here's how to decide if you should publish it