Twitter is a key platform for journalists, but keeping up with the conversation and finding it in the first place can be rather daunting if you're new to the social network.
To help student journalists find their footing on Twitter, Sarah Marshall, audience development editor, EMEA, at The Wall Street Journal, and visiting lecturer at City, University of London, published a list of key accounts to follow on her blog.
The list includes media news sites, journalism commentators and academics, digital editors and others on the forefront of digital innovation.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here’s how to better share analytics with your team
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- Tip: Check out these multimedia resources from the ONA17 conference
- Tip: Remember this advice for writing strong headlines for social media