As newsrooms around the world are busy covering the pandemic, the American Press Institute (API) is highlighting some of the content, tools and funding opportunities freely available to journalists in this list.
It focuses on tools that you can easily embed in your existing workflow and platforms, and covid-19 content that you can republish for free.
"We will keep this list updated with new tools and grants as they are announced over the following days and weeks," reads the statement.
Free daily newsletter
- Six tips to make your journalism career thrive during and after lockdown
- From gloom to boom: how to leverage the 'coronabump' subscription surge
- How coronavirus is putting solutions journalism in the spotlight
- Covering covid-19 with a solutions lens: six insights from The Guardian
- How to do solutions journalism from home