Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA online journalism course at Birmingham City University, detailed one handy way to search by location in a recent post on his blog – look at Twitter lists.
He explained how to search within a list to find relevant posts, both via Twitter on the web and on Tweetdeck.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Learn how to restrict your internet access to focus on writing
- Tip: Follow these 10 steps when fact-checking a politician's claims
- How publishers can get their community back from social media
- Tip: Try out these tools to help you write and edit your stories
- Highlight your expertise and be there to listen: The dos and don'ts of building trust with readers on Facebook