Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA online journalism course at Birmingham City University, detailed one handy way to search by location in a recent post on his blog – look at Twitter lists.
He explained how to search within a list to find relevant posts, both via Twitter on the web and on Tweetdeck.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to stay safe when covering elections and civil unrest
- Tip: 5 key aspects of video production to share with your newsroom
- Tip: How freelancers can collect late payments
- Tip: Check out these recommendations for collaborating on projects
- Tip: Advice for transitioning from print to audio reporting