Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA online journalism course at Birmingham City University, detailed one handy way to search by location in a recent post on his blog – look at Twitter lists.
He explained how to search within a list to find relevant posts, both via Twitter on the web and on Tweetdeck.
Free daily newsletter
- 5 ways to get more people to tune in to your Facebook Live videos
- WATCH: Audience engagement tips from Kristen Taylor, former community editor at Serial Season 2
- Information security for journalists: Protecting your data and sources online
- Tip: How to improve your Twitter searches
- Tip: Here's how to use ScribbleLive to cover live events