Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA online journalism course at Birmingham City University, detailed one handy way to search by location in a recent post on his blog – look at Twitter lists.
He explained how to search within a list to find relevant posts, both via Twitter on the web and on Tweetdeck.
Free daily newsletter
- RISJ report prompts optimism about readers' appreciation of journalism
- Tip: Here's how podcasts can be used to teach other journalism skills
- How NBC News designs digital products with the audience in mind
- Tip: 4 approaches to make livestreams more interactive
- Tip: Check out this advice for improving your voice on air