Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA online journalism course at Birmingham City University, detailed one handy way to search by location in a recent post on his blog – look at Twitter lists.
He explained how to search within a list to find relevant posts, both via Twitter on the web and on Tweetdeck.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark these recommendations for creating 360-degree video
- Tip: How to set up a productive dialogue in a podcast without a host
- From podcasts to chat bots: Engagement experiments at Harvard Business Review
- Tip: Filming on a smartphone? Here's some key advice from the BBC
- Tip: Advice for setting up new products and projects in the newsroom