Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA online journalism course at Birmingham City University, detailed one handy way to search by location in a recent post on his blog – look at Twitter lists.
He explained how to search within a list to find relevant posts, both via Twitter on the web and on Tweetdeck.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Remember this advice for being more creative with social media storytelling
- Tip: Here's how to identify and fix issues when working with audio
- Tool for journalists: FotoForensics, for verifying images
- Tip: Check out this guide to encryption for beginners
- Tip: 18 ways to make data visualisations more mobile-friendly