News organisations are continuing to benefit from using Snapchat's Discover feature, instantly reaching new and existing audiences around the world.
In this article, Mignon Fogarty, the podcaster known as Grammar Girl, gives her advice to MediaShift on how to effectively use Snapchat to capture the attention of an audience.
Fogarty highlights two key tech points. Firstly, she states the importance of using a microphone and a shutter remote, which can make Snapping easier when you’re producing stories alone.
Secondly, she mentions how to encourage feedback from viewers, and choose the most helpful friend and privacy settings for your account's organisation.
Free daily newsletter
- How The Economist engages young audiences on Snapchat Discover
- Tool for journalists: The Snap Map is now available on the web, outside of Snapchat
- Tip: How to produce captivating Instagram Stories
- A decade after launching, Monocle is still confident about print
- App for journalists: Flyr, for animated stories on Instagram, Snapchat and more