Keeping up with all changes to social networks, from the large ones announced with bells and whistles to the smaller tweaks, can be quite demanding and time consuming.
Check out Alfred Lua’s article on the Buffer blog outlining ways to be fully informed of the latest updates from platforms in only 10 minutes each day.
It's cleverly constructed so you can choose which way you prefer to get news, whether that's social media or podcasts, and get recommendations based on your habits.
Free daily newsletter
- How The Telegraph is reaching teenagers with news stories on Snapchat Discover
- Tip: A step-by-step guide to creating immersive storytelling experiences
- Tip: How to handle big projects in a small, local newsroom
- Reuters Institute's Digital News Report finds a decline in social media usage for news for the first time in seven years
- 'This is about the death of the newsfeed': Stories may soon become the core of social media