Keeping up with all changes to social networks, from the large ones announced with bells and whistles to the smaller tweaks, can be quite demanding and time consuming.
Check out Alfred Lua’s article on the Buffer blog outlining ways to be fully informed of the latest updates from platforms in only 10 minutes each day.
It's cleverly constructed so you can choose which way you prefer to get news, whether that's social media or podcasts, and get recommendations based on your habits.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to stay safe when covering elections and civil unrest
- Tip: 5 key aspects of video production to share with your newsroom
- Tip: How freelancers can collect late payments
- Tip: Check out these recommendations for collaborating on projects
- Tip: Advice for transitioning from print to audio reporting