Keeping up with all changes to social networks, from the large ones announced with bells and whistles to the smaller tweaks, can be quite demanding and time consuming.
Check out Alfred Lua’s article on the Buffer blog outlining ways to be fully informed of the latest updates from platforms in only 10 minutes each day.
It's cleverly constructed so you can choose which way you prefer to get news, whether that's social media or podcasts, and get recommendations based on your habits.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark these recommendations for creating 360-degree video
- Tip: How to set up a productive dialogue in a podcast without a host
- From podcasts to chat bots: Engagement experiments at Harvard Business Review
- Tip: Filming on a smartphone? Here's some key advice from the BBC
- Tip: Advice for setting up new products and projects in the newsroom