Keeping up with all changes to social networks, from the large ones announced with bells and whistles to the smaller tweaks, can be quite demanding and time consuming.
Check out Alfred Lua’s article on the Buffer blog outlining ways to be fully informed of the latest updates from platforms in only 10 minutes each day.
It's cleverly constructed so you can choose which way you prefer to get news, whether that's social media or podcasts, and get recommendations based on your habits.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Advice for incorporating data skills into a journalism curriculum
- Tip: How to prepare for interviews and ask tough questions
- Tip: Take note of this reporting advice from experienced journalists
- Tip: Make use of these resources for community building
- Tip: Dirty word in a quote? Here's how to decide if you should publish it