Keeping up with all changes to social networks, from the large ones announced with bells and whistles to the smaller tweaks, can be quite demanding and time consuming.
Check out Alfred Lua’s article on the Buffer blog outlining ways to be fully informed of the latest updates from platforms in only 10 minutes each day.
It's cleverly constructed so you can choose which way you prefer to get news, whether that's social media or podcasts, and get recommendations based on your habits.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here’s how to better share analytics with your team
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- Tip: Check out these multimedia resources from the ONA17 conference
- Tip: Remember this advice for writing strong headlines for social media