Bloggers have long included photos in their posts, but what works best on social media?
Buffer's Kevan Lee explains in this piece what mistakes the Buffer team have made in the past when featuring images on their blog.
He points out what they've changed to get the best out of their blog's photos on Twitter and Facebook, and shares some advice about what bloggers should keep in mind when it comes to image size and tags.
Lee also included some handy practical examples for Wordpress users.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark these recommendations for telling captivating audio stories
- Reuters Institute report prompts optimism about readers' appreciation of journalism
- Tip: Here's how podcasts can be used to teach other journalism skills
- How NBC News designs digital products with the audience in mind
- Tip: 4 approaches to make livestreams more interactive