Bloggers have long included photos in their posts, but what works best on social media?
Buffer's Kevan Lee explains in this piece what mistakes the Buffer team have made in the past when featuring images on their blog.
He points out what they've changed to get the best out of their blog's photos on Twitter and Facebook, and shares some advice about what bloggers should keep in mind when it comes to image size and tags.
Lee also included some handy practical examples for Wordpress users.
Free daily newsletter
- European news consumers tend to trust TV and radio more than social media and the written press, study finds
- Tip: Learn more about recording equipment by following this audio production guide
- Tip: Consider these key points when using social media in the Middle East
- Tip: Advice for planning large editorial projects with fewer resources
- Mobile journalism is helping CBC focus on digital storytelling