Bloggers have long included photos in their posts, but what works best on social media?
Buffer's Kevan Lee explains in this piece what mistakes the Buffer team have made in the past when featuring images on their blog.
He points out what they've changed to get the best out of their blog's photos on Twitter and Facebook, and shares some advice about what bloggers should keep in mind when it comes to image size and tags.
Lee also included some handy practical examples for Wordpress users.
Free daily newsletter
- Newsrewired throwback: Engagement is ‘about creating a party and making it rock’
- Tip: Here’s how to better share analytics with your team
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- Tip: Check out these multimedia resources from the ONA17 conference