Bloggers have long included photos in their posts, but what works best on social media?
Buffer's Kevan Lee explains in this piece what mistakes the Buffer team have made in the past when featuring images on their blog.
He points out what they've changed to get the best out of their blog's photos on Twitter and Facebook, and shares some advice about what bloggers should keep in mind when it comes to image size and tags.
Lee also included some handy practical examples for Wordpress users.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out these recommendations for collaborating on projects
- Tip: Advice for transitioning from print to audio reporting
- Tip: Remember these guidelines when applying for a job in journalism
- Tip: Refresh your social media strategy with this advice
- Tip: Open this data journalism advent calendar throughout December