Bloggers have long included photos in their posts, but what works best on social media?
Buffer's Kevan Lee explains in this piece what mistakes the Buffer team have made in the past when featuring images on their blog.
He points out what they've changed to get the best out of their blog's photos on Twitter and Facebook, and shares some advice about what bloggers should keep in mind when it comes to image size and tags.
Lee also included some handy practical examples for Wordpress users.
Free daily newsletter
- Reuters Institute's Digital News Report finds a decline in social media usage for news for the first time in seven years
- 'This is about the death of the newsfeed': Stories may soon become the core of social media
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- Tip: Learn the best practices for adding text to social videos
- Tip: How to use SEO tactics to maximise audience growth