Bloggers have long included photos in their posts, but what works best on social media?
Buffer's Kevan Lee explains in this piece what mistakes the Buffer team have made in the past when featuring images on their blog.
He points out what they've changed to get the best out of their blog's photos on Twitter and Facebook, and shares some advice about what bloggers should keep in mind when it comes to image size and tags.
Lee also included some handy practical examples for Wordpress users.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here's how filmmakers can work with virtual reality
- New tool Filterbubblan helps journalists and the public better understand the filter bubbles in Sweden
- Tip: Follow these instructions to make sure your listeners keep coming back to your podcast
- Tip: Bookmark these guides for journalists looking to get started with GitHub
- Tip: Learn how to restrict your internet access to focus on writing