Blogs are a good string to your bow as a journalist – not only can they it keep your creative mind ticking out of the newsroom, they are a great way to showcase your wider interests and other projects you are working on, and keep on top of your writing skills while you are at it.
With many blog platforms available, it is hard to know which to pick, but Wordpress is a popular choice for many.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: 12 tools for reporting on hurricanes and other disasters
- Tip: Looking to teach journalism online? Check out this advice
- Tip: Speed up your workflow with the ultimate cheatsheet for Wordpress keyboard shortcuts
- Tip: Use this advice for interviewing children
- Tip: how to correctly report on hurricanes