A well thought out map can pack a lot of information into a single illustration, allowing your readers to understand the weather risks in their area at a glance.
Inspired by coverage of Winter Storm Jonas in the United States, the folk at Storybench put together this step-by-step guide to creating a weather map with CartoDB.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here's how filmmakers can work with virtual reality
- Tip: Follow these instructions to make sure your listeners keep coming back to your podcast
- Tip: Bookmark these guides for journalists looking to get started with GitHub
- Tip: Learn how to restrict your internet access to focus on writing
- Tip: Follow these 10 steps when fact-checking a politician's claims