A well thought out map can pack a lot of information into a single illustration, allowing your readers to understand the weather risks in their area at a glance.
Inspired by coverage of Winter Storm Jonas in the United States, the folk at Storybench put together this step-by-step guide to creating a weather map with CartoDB.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to tell stories using small data sets
- Tip: Check out these apps to enhance your mobile storytelling
- Tip: Check out this guide for getting started with investigative data journalism
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for pitching feature articles
- Tip: How journalists can find and visualise sports data