A well thought out map can pack a lot of information into a single illustration, allowing your readers to understand the weather risks in their area at a glance.
Inspired by coverage of Winter Storm Jonas in the United States, the folk at Storybench put together this step-by-step guide to creating a weather map with CartoDB.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark this list of resources to help you cover the US Election
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for helping journalists cover tragedies
- Tip: Here's how highlighting your archives can help improve your metrics
- Tip: Here's how to use ScribbleLive to cover live events
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for rounding off numbers in articles