A well thought out map can pack a lot of information into a single illustration, allowing your readers to understand the weather risks in their area at a glance.
Inspired by coverage of Winter Storm Jonas in the United States, the folk at Storybench put together this step-by-step guide to creating a weather map with CartoDB.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark this guide to creating documentation for staff changes in newsrooms
- Tip: Follow this advice to get more out of your weekly newsroom meeting
- Tip: Bookmark this online privacy resource for journalists
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for sticking to the word count
- Tip: Here's how to share 360-degree photos on Twitter