A well thought out map can pack a lot of information into a single illustration, allowing your readers to understand the weather risks in their area at a glance.
Inspired by coverage of Winter Storm Jonas in the United States, the folk at Storybench put together this step-by-step guide to creating a weather map with CartoDB.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here's how to identify and fix issues when working with audio
- Tool for journalists: FotoForensics, for verifying images
- Tip: Check out this guide to encryption for beginners
- Tip: 18 ways to make data visualisations more mobile-friendly
- Tip: Check out this Facebook group connecting freelancers with celebrities and publicists