A well thought out map can pack a lot of information into a single illustration, allowing your readers to understand the weather risks in their area at a glance.
Inspired by coverage of Winter Storm Jonas in the United States, the folk at Storybench put together this step-by-step guide to creating a weather map with CartoDB.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark this guide for making the most of social media analytics
- Tip: Learn more about recording equipment by following this audio production guide
- Tip: Consider these key points when using social media in the Middle East
- Tip: Advice for planning large editorial projects with fewer resources
- Tip: 6 suggestions for using multimedia tools to cover climate change