Self-care should not be underestimated at a time when journalists are trying to keep up with the latest coronavirus updates from their own homes. Reporting on the same constant story over and again can take its toll on your motivation.
"Reset. Keep things near you that will remind you what ‘normal’ looks like," it reads
Free daily newsletter
- Six tips to make your journalism career thrive during and after lockdown
- From gloom to boom: how to leverage the 'coronabump' subscription surge
- How coronavirus is putting solutions journalism in the spotlight
- Covering covid-19 with a solutions lens: six insights from The Guardian
- How to do solutions journalism from home