Instagram is becoming a bigger part of publishers' social media strategies this year, with live video and links now supported on the platform. So how can you better manage your personal account or your news brand's profile?
This blog post from Buffer may be written with marketers rather than journalists in mind, but it includes helpful tips for maintaining an engaging and consistent presence on Instagram.
If you're new to the platform or have to work to a recently revamped strategy, remember the advice in this post to work more efficiently and make the most of your resources.
Free daily newsletter
- Newsrewired throwback: Engagement is ‘about creating a party and making it rock’
- Tip: Here’s how to better share analytics with your team
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- Tip: Check out these multimedia resources from the ONA17 conference