Instagram is becoming a bigger part of publishers' social media strategies this year, with live video and links now supported on the platform. So how can you better manage your personal account or your news brand's profile?
This blog post from Buffer may be written with marketers rather than journalists in mind, but it includes helpful tips for maintaining an engaging and consistent presence on Instagram.
If you're new to the platform or have to work to a recently revamped strategy, remember the advice in this post to work more efficiently and make the most of your resources.
Free daily newsletter
- 4 tips from LBC to make audio more engaging on social media
- Tip: Bookmark this guide for making the most of social media analytics
- European news consumers tend to trust TV and radio more than social media and the written press, study finds
- Tip: Learn more about recording equipment by following this audio production guide
- Tip: Consider these key points when using social media in the Middle East