Instagram is becoming a bigger part of publishers' social media strategies this year, with live video and links now supported on the platform. So how can you better manage your personal account or your news brand's profile?
This blog post from Buffer may be written with marketers rather than journalists in mind, but it includes helpful tips for maintaining an engaging and consistent presence on Instagram.
If you're new to the platform or have to work to a recently revamped strategy, remember the advice in this post to work more efficiently and make the most of your resources.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to spot the actors behind covid-19 disinformation
- Digital News Report 2020: covid-19 accelerates digital shifts in the media industry
- Tip: Use up-to-date and reliable covid-19 data
- Tip: Add solutions journalism to your coronavirus coverage
- BBC World Service publishes Instagram-first documentary to engage younger audiences