Look, we get it. At this time of year, it can be tempting to procrastinate away from your work with funny cat memes, the latest podcast or indeed the 'essential' mince pie shopping trip for the office.
But better productivity means we will get more done, meaning less stress and less work piled up to deal with in the New Year. So, check out these 32 tips from FindTheDecision, and pick a few to try out over the next few weeks.
You have nothing to lose, but plenty to gain...
Tips include getting more sleep, having bite-size meetings and saying no to multitasking - and yes to more mulled wine (just kidding).
Let us know what productivity tips work for you by tweeting us @journalismnews.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Starting your undergraduate journalism degree? Take note of this advice
- Tip: How to get your freelance career off to the best start
- Tip: Just starting out? Take note of this advice for the basics of writing good content
- Tip: Advice for tackling gender imbalance in news media
- Tip: Check out this advice for working with restricted access