Look, we get it. At this time of year, it can be tempting to procrastinate away from your work with funny cat memes, the latest podcast or indeed the 'essential' mince pie shopping trip for the office.
But better productivity means we will get more done, meaning less stress and less work piled up to deal with in the New Year. So, check out these 32 tips from FindTheDecision, and pick a few to try out over the next few weeks.
You have nothing to lose, but plenty to gain...
Tips include getting more sleep, having bite-size meetings and saying no to multitasking - and yes to more mulled wine (just kidding).
Let us know what productivity tips work for you by tweeting us @journalismnews.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: 3 ways to verify images on your smartphone
- Tip: Take note of this advice for improving your writing
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for improving your interviewing skills
- Tip: How to help create more diversity in photojournalism
- Tip: Check out this advice for better understanding your audience on social media