Research is probably the most challenging part of journalism: you want to make sure that your writing is as informative, reliable and accurate as possible, but spending hours searching for the right database can be both hard and ineffective.
Fortunately, founder of the journalism website Infodocket.com, Gary Price, has shared his list of the best databases on coverable events.
Using this list, Poynter's Ren Laforme has rounded up top websites that you can bookmark today and save yourself hours of hard work in the future.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Use backwatching to safely perform walking shots
- Tip: How to use structured journalism to cover developing stories
- Tip: How to launch your journalism startup successfully
- Tip: Try these 9 types of mobile visual storytelling
- Tip: How to add copyright-free images to your Wordpress site with the photo library feature