Back in September, Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA in Data Journalism and the MA in Multiplatform and Mobile Journalism at Birmingham City University, rounded up nine newsletters about data storytelling on his blog.
If you have been looking for additional inspiration, he has now published a follow up post with nine more newsletters about data journalism, data science and data visualisation on his website.
The latest entries include 'Data elixir', a weekly collection of data science news and resources, and data.world's weekly digest highlighting datasets compiled by people using the collaborative platform.
Free daily newsletter
- 5 ways data journalism became more innovative in the past few years
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- Tip: Learn the best practices for adding text to social videos
- Tip: How to use SEO tactics to maximise audience growth
- Tip: Advice for working with collaborative data journalism projects