Back in September, Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA in Data Journalism and the MA in Multiplatform and Mobile Journalism at Birmingham City University, rounded up nine newsletters about data storytelling on his blog.
If you have been looking for additional inspiration, he has now published a follow up post with nine more newsletters about data journalism, data science and data visualisation on his website.
The latest entries include 'Data elixir', a weekly collection of data science news and resources, and data.world's weekly digest highlighting datasets compiled by people using the collaborative platform.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out this advice for getting started with 360-degree video
- Bureau Local announces fund to support local reporting from journalists and members of the public
- Tip: Remember these pointers for building communities using Facebook groups
- Tip: Recommendations for working with inconsistent data
- Tip: Advice for making events a part of your newsroom's engagement strategy