Back in September, Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA in Data Journalism and the MA in Multiplatform and Mobile Journalism at Birmingham City University, rounded up nine newsletters about data storytelling on his blog.
If you have been looking for additional inspiration, he has now published a follow up post with nine more newsletters about data journalism, data science and data visualisation on his website.
The latest entries include 'Data elixir', a weekly collection of data science news and resources, and data.world's weekly digest highlighting datasets compiled by people using the collaborative platform.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark these tools to save your digital work
- Tip: Take note of this advice for investigating large data leaks
- Tip: Use this card game to plan which storytelling elements your project should include
- Tip: Check out this advice for editing Instagram images within the app
- Tip: Here are seven questions to ask before choosing comics journalism as a format for your story