Back in September, Paul Bradshaw, who runs the MA in Data Journalism and the MA in Multiplatform and Mobile Journalism at Birmingham City University, rounded up nine newsletters about data storytelling on his blog.
If you have been looking for additional inspiration, he has now published a follow up post with nine more newsletters about data journalism, data science and data visualisation on his website.
The latest entries include 'Data elixir', a weekly collection of data science news and resources, and data.world's weekly digest highlighting datasets compiled by people using the collaborative platform.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Try these 10 new investigative tools
- Tip: 12 tools for reporting on hurricanes and other disasters
- Tip: Looking to teach journalism online? Check out this advice
- Tip: Speed up your workflow with the ultimate cheatsheet for Wordpress keyboard shortcuts
- Tip: Use this advice for interviewing children