Collaborative projects involving multiple organisations usually require partners to use tools and plaforms to share resources, tasks and update each other on progress, so which are the best ones?
The Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University is compiling a list of platforms and tools for collaboration.
So far the collection includes examples such as Gather, which connects people working in community engagement; Airtable, for editing and making changes in real-time across devices; and Kulectiv, where journalists can find contacts, jobs and equipment.
The list is ongoing so make sure to check back for more resources, and you can also get in touch with the team to add your preferred tools for collaboration.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here’s how to better share analytics with your team
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- Tip: Check out these multimedia resources from the ONA17 conference
- Tip: Remember this advice for writing strong headlines for social media