According to the report, Guardian.co.uk recorded an average monthly figure of 40,804,452, an increase of 8.92 per cent on the figure for October.
It also saw the highest increase for daily browsers across the report, rising 11.74 per cent month-on-month to 2,324,949.
Mail Online also achieved an increase, maintaining the highest number of average daily browsers with 2,939,799, an increase of 6.56 per cent on October. The site recorded a 2.76 per cent increase for monthly browsers.
The other audited UK national newspaper websites - the Independent, Mirror Group and the Telegraph - recorded a decline in monthly browsers on figures for October.
Results for the Times and the Sun websites continue to go unreported, as requested by News International following the introduction of a paywall for the Times and Sunday Times sites in July.
The full figures for audited websites are listed below. The percentage in brackets indicates the month-on-month change compared with October’s ABCe report.
Average daily unique browsers: 2,939,799 (+6.56 per cent)
Monthly unique browsers: 51,434,953 (+2.76 per cent)
Average daily unique browsers: 2,324,949 (+11.74 per cent)
Monthly unique browsers: 40,804,452 (+8.92 per cent)
Average daily unique browsers: 1,724,153 (+0.10 per cent)
Monthly unique browsers: 32,896,824 (-3.09 per cent)
Average daily unique browsers: 534,188 (+0.76 per cent)
Monthly unique browsers: 11,443,999 (-2.03 per cent)
Average daily unique browsers: 559,927 (+0.72 per cent)
Monthly unique browsers: 11,998,851 (-3.62 per cent)
No data available
No data available
Free daily newsletter
- Publishers are experimenting with smart speakers, addressing concerns around monetisation and discoverability
- Tip: Looking to teach journalism online? Check out this advice
- Advice from 24 news organisations to help you tailor your story pitches
- Through VR project The Party, the Guardian is giving viewers an insight into living with autism
- The Trace is working to close the gaps in public understanding of everyday gun violence in the US