This has been a challenging year for us at Journalism.co.uk. We have organised our first ever virtual Newsrewired conference while working from our sofas and kitchen tables. We have moved our in-person training courses onto Zoom. We have been tirelessly looking for new ways to bring you the latest journalism news during the pandemic.
We now need you, our reader, to let us know how we are doing. We want to know how you feel about reading Journalism.co.uk and what are the best ways to deliver our content to you.
At the end of our two-minute reader survey, you will have the chance to enter a prize draw to win a YubiKey 5C NFC, a multi-protocol security key that works as an authentication solution across any range of modern devices and platforms. More about YubiKey here.
To be eligible for the draw, you must complete the survey before 28 September 2020. If you have any questions, please email marcela at journalism.co.uk. Thank you.
Free daily newsletter
- New community journalism project uses innovative storytelling to highlight the plight of insecure work
- Imriel Morgan, host of Wannabe Podcast, on sustaining the impact of Black History Month
- How The Independent and Dennik N drive subscriptions with reader-centric metrics
- Three quarters of journalists experience lockdown-related stress
- How simple storytelling techniques can make you a better writer