We are very pleased to announce that Yusuf Omar, a mobile and wearable journalist and co-founder of Hashtag Our Stories, will join our stellar speaker lineup.
Hashtag Our Stories is a global video publisher reaching millions of people daily and it has empowered more than 3,000 people across 140 countries to tell stories with wearable cameras and phones.
At Newsrewired, Yusuf will unpack how 5G internet, augmented reality and artificial intelligence will impact our lives and take media to a new world. And if he is right about the future, there will be no phones!
Other talks, panels and workshops
- Building a diverse and sustainable newsroom to regain audiences’ trust
- Using AI to grow audience engagement during breaking news
- How quality journalism can thrive in the age of disinformation
- What skills will journalists need in the newsroom of 2020?
- Workshop: Engage your audience with constructive journalism
- Workshop: Learn to create an audience-first strategy
- Workshop: Grow your audience by hosting a live podcast recording
- …and more
Newsrewired delegates on 27 Nov @reutersUK London have a good chance to win a Dreamgrip Scout - a universal modular video #mojo rig from @DREAMGRIP_OFCL (https://t.co/SrShODOz2j). Just fill in a feedback form! No ticket yet? https://t.co/uFqgW488Eg #newsrw #journalism #event pic.twitter.com/azRjDgKUbM— newsrewired (@newsrewired) October 29, 2019
Free daily newsletter
- Nuseir Yassin: 'Media brands must focus on human stories or they will lose out to social content'
- Tip: Make your Instagram Stories more engaging
- Tip: Adding Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces to your audience strategy
- Newsrewired special: the CIA's secrets to creative problem solving
- Tip: Grow your social media audience