Manage vacancy postings, settings and users, and purchase a jobs bundle
news:rewired booking information
news:rewired video focus – BOOK HEREJournalism.co.uk is pleased to announce the next news:rewired event will take place on 16 March 2016 at Reuters, in Canary Wharf, London.
Tickets are now available for just £165+VAT.
Video has been dominating digital and social strategies as more people engage with videos online and on their mobile phones. Facebook alone reported 8 billion daily video views on the platform, and Snapchat boasts 6 billion video plays every day. But with so much choice out there, how can media outlets keep viewers interested and engaged?
Experts from NowThis, the BBC, The Wall Street Journal and The Economist will join us to discuss the latest video formats and the challenges and opportunities they bring into the newsroom. More speakers and the full programme will be announced soon.
The topics we are currently looking at include:
- the rise of 360-degree video and its value;
- how to put together a successful social video plan and find the right format for the platform;
- working with livestreaming apps both as an engagement tool and a source of eyewitness media;
- engaging online video – from interactive videos, to longform documentaries and making TV content work online;
- the apps and tools you need for the job.
Search and save jobs, upload your CVs, manage applications online
Freelancers for hire
- Advertise here: Contact
- Clare Shearwood 01273 384293