The company is to start consultation with staff over the proposals next week, which could see job losses for up to ten of the 26 editorial staff within its financial services division.
Journalism.co.uk understands that the publisher is considering to centralise editorial production across some financial and creative publications, including the Lawyer and Marketing Week, though no further redundancies have been discussed at this stage.
Centaur Media's latest financial report for the last six months of 2011 showed that underlying revenues for titles within its legal and financial publishing group "were flat" but that "strong growth [was] reported from its Mortgage Strategy title".
Free daily newsletter
- Six tips for getting hired during the pandemic
- Mainstream media eye LGBTQ+ audiences as dedicated brands struggle to survive
- The key role slow journalism plays in the 24/7 digital news cycle
- German publishers are concerned the EU's ePrivacy Regulation is putting their digital advertising revenue at risk, study finds
- How to get that dream job in journalism: Advice from AOL’s Tim Goodchild