Our next Newsrewired takes place in October and we are once again looking forward to welcoming top speakers and delegates from all over the world.
Many still face travel restrictions due to the pandemic, so the conference will take place online. However, you also told us you cannot wait to meet your peers in person, so we are adding a bonus physical networking session in London on 20 October. We will let you know the details soon.
Join us and get the latest knowledge of preparing your newsroom for the end of third-party cookies and maintaining a healthy advertising revenue; tips on using social media to grow your audience and inspiration for new audience revenue models.
We have a limited number of early-bird tickets on offer. Book yours before Sunday 5 September and benefit from the reduced price of £120 +VAT. After that, the tickets will be available at the standard price of £150 +VAT.
Free daily newsletter
- Power to the people: Bureau Local creates programme for community-first news startups
- I am an editor: what can AI do for me?
- Katherine Bell, editor-in-chief of Quartz, on the power of newsletters
- South China Morning Post experiments with blockchain to record ‘shared human history’
- Preparing for the "cookiepocalypse" with first-party data strategies