Subscribe to our newsletter for latest news, tips, jobs and more
A video guide to creating media-rich images using ThingLink
The latest podcast
So in this week's podcast we speak to online and digital editors, directors and executive producers at national and regional titles, in broadcast, online-only and b2b environments, to find out what they would expect, and be impressed by, from those just starting out.
We hear from:
- Alison Gow, editor, digital content innovation team, Trinity Mirror Regionals
- Cate Sevilla, homepage editor, BuzzFeed UK
- John Barnes, managing director for digital and technology, Incisive Media
- Anna Doble, head of online, Channel 4 News
- Jon DiPaulo, executive producer, SkyNews.com
You can hear future podcasts by signing up to the Journalism.co.uk podcast feed on iTunes.
- Advertise here: Contact
- Sophie Green 01273 384293
News, releases and jobs on Android phones, tablets, iPhone and iPad.
Our next digital journalism conference is on Wednesday 23 July. Limited earlybird tickets are now available!