Subscribe to our newsletter for latest news, tips, jobs and more
Featured storyCulture, collaboration and communication: Digital development at The Times and Sunday Times
A look at how the news development team at The Times and The Sunday Times is working to encourage digital thinking and empower journalists with accessible digital tools
The latest podcast
This podcast goes into detail discussing the models of the two organisations and some of the ideas behind their foundation.
Alastair Reid speaks to:
- Sarah Hartley, editor and co-founder, Contributoria, managing director, Talk About Local
- Ian Wylie, journalist, lecturer and co-founder, The Northern Correspondent
- Adam Cantwell-Corn, community activist and co-founder, The Bristol Cable
- Alon Aviram, journalist and co-founder, The Bristol Cable
- Advertise here: Contact
- Sophie Green 01273 384293
News, releases and jobs on Android phones, tablets, iPhone and iPad.
Our next digital journalism conference is on Wednesday 23 July. Limited earlybird tickets are now available!