Subscribe to our newsletter for latest news, tips, jobs and more
Featured storyHow to make email newsletters a ‘powerful medium’ for engagement
Although email may be the 'unsexy older cousin' of social media networks, newsletters can still be an effective tool for engaging readers
The latest podcast
This podcast goes into detail discussing the models of the two organisations and some of the ideas behind their foundation.
Alastair Reid speaks to:
- Sarah Hartley, editor and co-founder, Contributoria, managing director, Talk About Local
- Ian Wylie, journalist, lecturer and co-founder, The Northern Correspondent
- Adam Cantwell-Corn, community activist and co-founder, The Bristol Cable
- Alon Aviram, journalist and co-founder, The Bristol Cable
- Advertise here: Contact
- Sophie Green 01273 384293
News, releases and jobs on Android phones, tablets, iPhone and iPad.
Our next digital journalism conference is on Wednesday 23 July. Limited earlybird tickets are now available!