Rainbow joins the magazine, published by the Camping and Caravanning Club, from Summersault Communications, where she edited several of its titles.
She told Journalism.co.uk that her biggest challenge would be 'getting to grips with the camping and caravanning, motor-home and automotive industry'.
Free daily newsletter
- Press and Journal editor Derek Tucker retiring after 18 years
- Iain Pope named new digital editor at Trinity Mirror's Daily Record
- Trinity Mirror to make digital director redundant and cut role
- Robert Hardie takes over as head of publishing for Northcliffe's local websites
- WAN-IFRA loses director general Timothy Balding