With Apple announcing its Apple Watch for early next year, and Samsung unveiling the latest model of its Samsung Gear smart watch, wearables are becoming more available to consumers.
In this podcast, we hear about some of the apps news outlets have already built for smart watches and Google Glass, and how news consumption on wearables could work in the future.
This week's guests are:
- Maik Maurer, co-founder and chief technology officer, Spritz
- John Hashimoto, senior director of product development, CNN
- Ian Mendiola, co-founder, Umano
Free daily newsletter
- 'Coronabump' provides an opportunity for news outlets to grow loyal audiences
- How to find and succeed in journalism job abroad?
- What skills will journalists need in 2020?
- 'Brexit bump' or news avoidance? Here is how Brexit has affected the UK press
- Mobile journalism legend Yusuf Omar is joining Newsrewired