With Apple announcing its Apple Watch for early next year, and Samsung unveiling the latest model of its Samsung Gear smart watch, wearables are becoming more available to consumers.
In this podcast, we hear about some of the apps news outlets have already built for smart watches and Google Glass, and how news consumption on wearables could work in the future.
This week's guests are:
- Maik Maurer, co-founder and chief technology officer, Spritz
- John Hashimoto, senior director of product development, CNN
- Ian Mendiola, co-founder, Umano
Free daily newsletter
- 'Brexit bump' or news avoidance? Here is how Brexit has affected the UK press
- Mobile journalism legend Yusuf Omar is joining Newsrewired
- What more can newsrooms do to tackle the issue of social mobility?
- CNN launches Facebook-funded mobile-first daily news show 'Go There'
- So you want to be a tech journalist?