With Apple announcing its Apple Watch for early next year, and Samsung unveiling the latest model of its Samsung Gear smart watch, wearables are becoming more available to consumers.
In this podcast, we hear about some of the apps news outlets have already built for smart watches and Google Glass, and how news consumption on wearables could work in the future.
This week's guests are:
- Maik Maurer, co-founder and chief technology officer, Spritz
- John Hashimoto, senior director of product development, CNN
- Ian Mendiola, co-founder, Umano
Free daily newsletter
- CNN embarks on three-year digital project to cover gender inequality worldwide
- Sifted launches a membership model inspired by the startups it reports on
- Financial Times launches a new hub for climate news because its audience asked for it
- What are the latest threats to journalist's cybersecurity?
- Financial Times' three-step plan to drive subscriptions