You've heard of blockchain in the context of finance and cryptocurrencies, but the technology has the potential to impact other industries as well. Is journalism one of them?
Coolidge explains the advantages of blockchain for journalists, such as permanence and self-governance. He also gives more details about how Civil will work once it's launched, how readers and journalists get involved, and where blockchain comes into the mix.
Free daily newsletter
- New blockchain verification tool to help fight the use of deep fakes in elections
- Reuters tests new blockchain tool to authenticate images
- Are NFTs the future of digital media business models? South China Morning Post thinks so
- Tip: Why publishers should take blockchain seriously
- Newsrewired special: Angie Lau, founder of Forkast.News, on developing a business mindset