You've heard of blockchain in the context of finance and cryptocurrencies, but the technology has the potential to impact other industries as well. Is journalism one of them?
Coolidge explains the advantages of blockchain for journalists, such as permanence and self-governance. He also gives more details about how Civil will work once it's launched, how readers and journalists get involved, and where blockchain comes into the mix.
Free daily newsletter
- Newsrewired March 2019: seven main takeaways
- Advertorial: PUBLIQ offers publishers a fair revenue distribution model and helps fight media censorship
- #MeToo, interactive series and MOJO debates: here is your weekly journalism news update
- Why do journalists need to care about blockchain?
- Demystifying blockchain for journalists