The social media world does not sit still for a second. With every new Instagram feature or algorithm change comes a new headache for journalists and news publishers, as they often need to carefully reconsider their entire social media strategy.
Hoping to cover some of that ground is digital media consultant Matt Navarra on his new podcast set for launch later this month. Members of his Social Media Geek Out Facebook group will be familiar with conversations around analytics, audience engagement tips and general tech developments, and can expect more on these topics, this time featuring industry expert voices.
In this week's podcast, Navarra identifies the burning questions facing journalists today around publishing on social media. These include new developments around Facebook and Twitter, a discussion around problems with influencers marketing, or what is going on with regulation of social networks.
Take your audience growth beyond just your loyal subscribers - join us at our Newsrewired conference on 27 November at Reuters, London to find out how. Head to newsrewired.com for the agenda and tickets
Free daily newsletter
- Can TikTok save journalism? The Washington Post is set to find out
- Tip: Get your podcast off the ground
- Project Text allows US-based local journalists to connect with their audiences through mobile messaging
- Bringing Stories Home: Behind the Pulitzer Center's latest local news initiative
- Weekly journalism news update: fighting misinformation, public service journalism projects, and Instagram hashtag strategy