As well as adding 12 new languages teams, BBC World Service is undergoing a process of digital transformation for its existing teams. Dmitry Shishkin, digital development editor, BBC World Service, has shared some lessons he has learned so far in this transition.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with him to find out more about what's driving the largest expansion of BBC World Service in decades, and how to manage such changes in some 40 teams in different parts of the world.
Free daily newsletter
- 'Look for the sweet spot between news and context' – How to make your live streams more engaging
- The benefits of using voice-controlled devices for news distribution
- The Startups for News pitch battles have started
- Just a week to go until newsrewired! What's on the agenda?
- With $5 million in funding, Civil is building a journalism marketplace on blockchain