As well as adding 12 new languages teams, BBC World Service is undergoing a process of digital transformation for its existing teams. Dmitry Shishkin, digital development editor, BBC World Service, has shared some lessons he has learned so far in this transition.
Journalism.co.uk caught up with him to find out more about what's driving the largest expansion of BBC World Service in decades, and how to manage such changes in some 40 teams in different parts of the world.
Free daily newsletter
- Five sources of inspiration for journalists on social media
- How India's The Quint covered Rishi Sunak's first week as UK PM
- Three tips for working with a guest editor
- James Hewes, CEO of FIPP, on the legacy of the pandemic on digital media
- Theodora Louloudis, head of audio at The Telegraph, on audio-first journalism