There are lots of great ideas floating around in journalism. But exciting strategies often fizzle out and we easily fall back to our old habits. So when the going gets tough, how can we remain focused on our new plans?
In this week's podcast, we speak with Lars Jensen, team lead audience at Danish news group Berlingske Media, who is 12 months into leading a new user needs journey.
Tune in to learn about buy-in, exactly what it means, how to galvanise your newsroom and the likely pitfalls of sparking change in your organisation.
Free daily newsletter
- New playbook to help publishers boost content strategy
- Predictions for journalism 2024: audience-first strategies, formats and products
- Predictions for journalism 2024: mental health and wellbeing
- Finding happiness in journalism, with Avery Holton
- Predictions for journalism 2024: newsroom leadership and strategy