With our newsrewired conference just around the corner on 7 November, this weeks' podcast catches up with a few of our confirmed speakers, to explore what they will be talking about and how you can take the information from our panels and workshops into your newsroom.
Listen in to Sarah Marshall, our keynote speaker and head of audience growth at Vogue International, offering insights into growing your online audience.
Editor-in-chief of Press Association Pete Clifton touches on how his RADAR team are using AI technology to strengthen local democracy, and Matt McAlister will be showing us how his app News With Friends is embarking on an original social sharing adventure outside of the Facebook News Feed.
Our very own deputy editor Caroline Scott tells us what you can expect to learn at her social media storytelling workshop.
There are plenty of other fascinating speakers confirmed on the agenda, and more interesting talking points to explore, including: engaging with Gen Z and younger audiences, verifying fake news and new business models that news organisations can adopt to survive and thrive.
You will not want to miss out on this great day of learning and networking. Head over to newsrewired.com to grab your ticket, or for an extra day of training the day before, the Newsrewired+ deal is worth checking out.
Free daily newsletter
- The Cube shows viewers how it debunks misinformation while it is spreading online
- Quartz AI Studio launches an open-source platform to help journalists use machine learning
- Career goals, chatbots and blockchain: Here is your weekly journalism news update
- Christmas podcast: Journalism.co.uk looks back on their stand-out stories of 2018
- UK journalists too influenced by the tech industry when reporting on artificial intelligence