If you're thinking about getting a tattoo, you can call +1 415 529 6057 and listen to the latest Phone Story from Pop-Up Magazine, featuring Isaac Fitzgerald, editor of BuzzFeed Books.
Every two weeks, a new story is available as part of the Phone Stories project, currently on its sixteenth episode. Each story is designed to accompany listeners throughout a mundane task or everyday thought.
Free daily newsletter
- Solutions photojournalism: “If you can capture all the problems with a photo, why can’t you capture the solutions?"
- App for journalists: Curio, for turning text articles into audio files
- The Sista Collective: a BBC podcast that puts BAME women at the heart of key conversations
- Can TikTok save journalism? The Washington Post is set to find out
- The Tip Off shows emotional and legal impact of investigative journalism