If you're thinking about getting a tattoo, you can call +1 415 529 6057 and listen to the latest Phone Story from Pop-Up Magazine, featuring Isaac Fitzgerald, editor of BuzzFeed Books.
Every two weeks, a new story is available as part of the Phone Stories project, currently on its sixteenth episode. Each story is designed to accompany listeners throughout a mundane task or everyday thought.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Use this card game to plan which storytelling elements your project should include
- Tip: Here are seven questions to ask before choosing comics journalism as a format for your story
- What makes a good audio story?
- Storytelling advice from Sarah Stillman of The New Yorker
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio