If you're thinking about getting a tattoo, you can call +1 415 529 6057 and listen to the latest Phone Story from Pop-Up Magazine, featuring Isaac Fitzgerald, editor of BuzzFeed Books.
Every two weeks, a new story is available as part of the Phone Stories project, currently on its sixteenth episode. Each story is designed to accompany listeners throughout a mundane task or everyday thought.
Free daily newsletter
- The Bureau of Investigative Journalism launches theatre tour to bring reporting about domestic violence to wider audiences
- Tip: 3 ways to make your voice sound better on air
- Tip: How to surprise your readers with an offbeat story
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- 'The ability to adapt a tool is more important than the ability to use it': Making open source sustainable