If you're thinking about getting a tattoo, you can call +1 415 529 6057 and listen to the latest Phone Story from Pop-Up Magazine, featuring Isaac Fitzgerald, editor of BuzzFeed Books.
Every two weeks, a new story is available as part of the Phone Stories project, currently on its sixteenth episode. Each story is designed to accompany listeners throughout a mundane task or everyday thought.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to produce captivating Instagram Stories
- 5 tips for getting started with making a podcast musical
- Tip: 6 ways to transform audio into social videos
- With its Story Lab, NPR is working to 'evolve the sound of public radio'
- NewsNow started a petition against the proposed publisher's right in EU copyright law