If you're thinking about getting a tattoo, you can call +1 415 529 6057 and listen to the latest Phone Story from Pop-Up Magazine, featuring Isaac Fitzgerald, editor of BuzzFeed Books.
Every two weeks, a new story is available as part of the Phone Stories project, currently on its sixteenth episode. Each story is designed to accompany listeners throughout a mundane task or everyday thought.
Free daily newsletter
- The art of conversation and why radio is far from dead
- CAST: A project building a community news network in Armenia trialled an alternative to expensive mobile data
- Tip: How to innovate when working on your own
- 'Stories affect us when we're out in the field' – Al Jazeera English interviewed its own reporters for an experimental podcast series
- A history of audio storytelling: 10 seminal moments and timeless formats