Kevin Delaney, editor-in-chief and president of Quartz, sat down with Journalism.co.uk for our latest podcast to discuss trends and priorities around the fifth anniversary of the business news outlet.
"People stopped being sentimental about the precise form in which they operate," he said of the longevity of some classic forms of media, such as podcasts or the email newsletter, which Quartz has turned into a valuable asset.
With two new editions recently launched, three video series coming up, and a book now published, Quartz is on the lookout for new ways to engage with its audience – whether that's on paper or through voice interfaces.
Free daily newsletter
- Polish daily Gazeta Wyborcza smashed through its digital subscriptions target
- 'Look for the sweet spot between news and context' – How to make your live streams more engaging
- 5 iOS apps for creative mobile storytelling
- The benefits of using voice-controlled devices for news distribution
- The Startups for News pitch battles have started