Kevin Delaney, editor-in-chief and president of Quartz, sat down with Journalism.co.uk for our latest podcast to discuss trends and priorities around the fifth anniversary of the business news outlet.
"People stopped being sentimental about the precise form in which they operate," he said of the longevity of some classic forms of media, such as podcasts or the email newsletter, which Quartz has turned into a valuable asset.
With two new editions recently launched, three video series coming up, and a book now published, Quartz is on the lookout for new ways to engage with its audience – whether that's on paper or through voice interfaces.
Free daily newsletter
- Radio bulletin BBC Minute expanded its news service to young audiences around the globe with 60-second videos
- Speakers from Quartz, The Economist and more join the line-up for November’s newsrewired
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- With AM to DM, BuzzFeed brings the morning news show to Twitter
- App for journalists: Animoto, for animated video slideshows