Kevin Delaney, editor-in-chief and president of Quartz, sat down with Journalism.co.uk for our latest podcast to discuss trends and priorities around the fifth anniversary of the business news outlet.
"People stopped being sentimental about the precise form in which they operate," he said of the longevity of some classic forms of media, such as podcasts or the email newsletter, which Quartz has turned into a valuable asset.
With two new editions recently launched, three video series coming up, and a book now published, Quartz is on the lookout for new ways to engage with its audience – whether that's on paper or through voice interfaces.
Free daily newsletter
- How BBC Africa Eye used open-source tools to debunk myths around that video of murder in Cameroon
- Report: News organisations still favour Facebook despite feeling the pinch of algorithms
- The Economist and Slate collaborate on The Secret History of the Future to share audiences and expertise
- How collaborative podcast The Secret History of the Future aims to bring US audiences to The Economist
- Tip: How to add IGTV to your social media strategy