Since it launched in 2011, Snapchat has evolved beyond a messaging app used by teenagers to send embarrassing pictures or videos that disappear after ten seconds.
As chat apps are becoming important distribution channels for news, Snapchat is signing up more publishers to its Discover feature. So what stories better suit Snapchat Discover?
We speak to:
- Alan Strange, senior producer, Sky News
- Jeff Petriello, director of creative development, Mashable Collective
Sign up to the Journalism.co.uk iTunes podcast feed
Free daily newsletter
- UK parliament told the media needs greater covid-19 data transparency
- Tip: A beginner's guide to creating podcast audiograms
- Ed Conway, economics editor at Sky News, on data and AR in the US election coverage
- Tip: A beginner’s guide to launching a podcast
- "TikTok does not have the same environment for media partners as Snapchat"