newsrewired booking information
Due to covid-19, our next Newsrewired conference will be held online
You can now book your place for the virtual conference (running over four days - 29 June to 2 July - 15:00 to 17:00 BST/10:00 to 12:00 EDT each day) for £150 +VAT. See the full agenda.
What you get with your ticket
- Access to all live sessions and group discussions
- Access to on-demand videos and speakers' slides
- A 'Turning the crisis into an opportunity for innovation' playbook with key takeaways and practical, hands-on tips from all speakers
- Exclusive access to a closed LinkedIn networking group to connect with fellow delegates
Or you can book a single session for £75 +VAT (click on the day you want to attend below).
- Day 1 - the distributed newsroom plus team communication workshop.
- Day 2 - audience engagement and trust in the media during the pandemic plus workshop TBC.
- Day 3 - reinventing the business model plus workshop on managing your local news business during the pandemic.
- Day 4 - looking to the future plus workshop on acting on emerging trends.
For more information about the agenda and speakers, head to newsrewired.com
And if you want to combine a training course with your four-day event ticket, book a Newsrewired+ ticket for £360 +VAT (full details below).
Interested in sponsoring Newsrewired?
To learn more about ways to connect with Newsrewired's international delegates, or to suggest a session or a talk, please contact Marcela Kunova, editor, Journalism.co.uk, at email@example.com.
Journalism.co.uk will be hosting two exclusive online training courses
A focus on practical, hands-on learning has always been at the heart of our events, and Journalism.co.uk will be hosting two training courses online the week before the main conference.
You can now book your place for one online training course and the virtual conference for £360 +VAT, instead of the standard price of £432 +VAT. Booking the two events together will save you £20.
A Newsrewired+ ticket allows delegates to attend the virtual conference (29 June - 2 July 2020) and one of the two training courses running online the week before:
Creating engaging social media content
The rise of mobile journalism is now enabling videographers to shoot, edit and publish professional video and audio content from one device, allowing you to tell more stories, faster, for audiences on multiple platforms.
In this two-day, intensive training, international video trainer and smartphone specialist Caroline Scott will show you how to use the latest apps, tools and techniques to produce beautiful content for social media – keeping audiences coming back for more. See full course description
The details about the second training course will be published soon.
Freelancers for hire
- Advertise here: Contact
- Andrew Brimson 01273 384293