newsrewired booking information
Our 28th Newsrewired conference takes place from 19 to 28 October 2021
As the media event industry continues to be disrupted by the effects of the covid-19 pandemic, Journalism.co.uk has once again decided to hold its upcoming Newsrewired conference online.
The Newsrewired virtual conference will feature:
- Tried-and-tested ways to discover what your audiences really value and are ready to pay for
- Tips on using social media to grow your audience
- Inspiration for new audience revenue models
- A dedicated Slack channel as now is a great time to connect with fellow media professionals from all around the world
- All sessions are available on-demand shortly after they take place so you can fit the conference around your daily life
Interested in sponsoring Newsrewired?
To learn more about ways to connect with Newsrewired's international delegates, or to suggest a session or a talk, please contact Marcela Kunova, editor, Journalism.co.uk, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newsrewired+ allows you to expand your online conference experience with hands-on training course where you will learn practical, actionable journalistic skills to take back to your newsroom.
Kickstart your TikTok journalism career
With a billion monthly active users and two thirds of its users under the age of 30, TikTok is rapidly becoming a platform journalists can use to reach young and diverse audiences through low-lift videos that have a high return.
Led by Kassy Cho, a freelance journalist, producer and audience development strategist, this hands-on workshop will teach you how you can use TikTok as a journalist to create short, engaging and shareable videos. Over two weeks, you will learn the basics of TikTok as a platform, how to define a strategy and create videos that are both informative and engaging.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Have an understanding of TikTok’s features, audience and algorithm
- Define a mission and strategy
- Have knowledge of the various types of vertical video formats
- Create your own engaging short video
This course is suitable for journalists of all disciplines who are interested in reaching new audiences through emerging platforms and using social video to tell stories.
The course will take place over two live Zoom sessions on Monday 22 and Monday 29 November 2021.
You can find more information about the course here
Freelancers for hire
- Advertise here: Contact
- John Thompson