Screenshot: Inside LumaFusion editing app
Mobile journalism allows reporters to capture footage from the field using just their mobile phone and a handful of gadgets and apps. No mobile journalist would be complete without the video editing app LumaFusion.
Most people comfortable with video editing software can figure out how to get their heads around it. But if you want to take your skills to the next level, check out this free nine-step course on Videomaker.
It includes a video tutorial on everything from creating projects, cutting up clips, editing colour, adjusting audio, exporting files and much more.
Free daily newsletter
- How AI can help journalists track MPs financial interests
- 38 mojo apps from BBC trainer Marc Blank-Settle
- Tools for journalists: Missing Perspectives Directory, for connecting newsrooms with women
- 15 online communities for journalists you should know about
- Ukrainian journalists use smartphones to tell stories of displaced communities