Advanced photo editing was once the domain of the Photoshop wizards - the only people in the newsroom able to work with complicated pieces of desktop software.
Times have changed and you can now use an array of tools on your smartphone to make photos look outstanding.
Want to receive journalism news and job updates straight to your phone? Subscribe to Journalism.co.uk on our Telegram jobs channel for latest job opportunities, and our news channel for a weekly digest every Monday morning.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Free tools and content to help you cover the covid-19 pandemic
- Tip: Adapting university lessons to video conferences
- App for journalists: Emulsio, for stabilising shaky camera footage
- Tip: How to create a homemade vocal booth
- How to record remote podcast interviews using the 'Simul Rec' technique