What is it? Doubletake is a new app from FilmicPro which allows you to film with two cameras on your smartphone at the same time.
Devices: iOS devices with iOS 13.0 or later (multi-cam video restricted to iPhones released from 2018)
How is it of use to journalists?
Demonstrated at the Apple Keynote event last September, Doubletake allows mobile journalists and filmmakers record with two cameras to capture interactions during an interview.
We walk you through how to get started with the app in this video explainer.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Seven smartphone apps for photo editing
- Bangladeshi reporters now have a mobile journalism guide written in their mother tongue
- Archant embraces mobile journalism to cover local news stories
- Tip: How to include audio in your mobile screen recording
- Tip: How to introduce reporters to mobile journalism