Mobile journalism has grown exponentially over the last few years, as it made it easier than ever to film and report from the palm of your hand.
Co-founder of Hashtag Our Stories Yusuf Omar has utilised the potential of mojo to give a platform to untold stories from across the world, including through wearable technology.
We spoke to Omar after his talk at Newsrewired about the benefits of wearable journalism and how Hashtag Our Stories is able to give a voice to marginalised and unheard communities.
Want to receive journalism news and job updates straight to your phone? Subscribe to Journalism.co.uk on Telegram on our jobs channel for latest job opportunities, and our news channel for a weekly digest every Monday morning.
Free daily newsletter
- WaPo and Social Spider use email to showcase the best - not just the latest - news stories
- Five sources of inspiration for journalists on social media
- 45 mobile journalists you should follow
- Tip: Experiment with tried-and-tested tools for investigative journalism
- I am an editor: what can AI do for me?