It seems that there is always a new cutting-edge, technological breakthrough on the horizon.
But not all of it happens in California and China. The European tech market is valued at around €30bn, doubling in value in three years. Reporting on this trend is FT-backed news website Sifted that brings stories about entrepreneurial startups in this space.
Editor Michael Stothard said that with tech startups being an underreported territory, your work can have a real impact. However, lack of information means you have to work harder to know who are the right companies to profile.
Job-hunting? Your next position could be waiting for you on the Journalism.co.uk jobs board.
Free daily newsletter
- Christmas special: what is your one hope or wish for the media industry in 2021?
- What are the latest threats to journalist's cybersecurity?
- Opening the black box: algorithms, big data and artificial intelligence
- Financial Times' three-step plan to drive subscriptions
- 'Coronabump' provides an opportunity for news outlets to grow loyal audiences