It seems that there is always a new cutting-edge, technological breakthrough on the horizon.
But not all of it happens in California and China. The European tech market is valued at around €30bn, doubling in value in three years. Reporting on this trend is FT-backed news website Sifted that brings stories about entrepreneurial startups in this space.
Editor Michael Stothard said that with tech startups being an underreported territory, your work can have a real impact. However, lack of information means you have to work harder to know who are the right companies to profile.
Job-hunting? Your next position could be waiting for you on the Journalism.co.uk jobs board.
Free daily newsletter
- 'Brexit bump' or news avoidance? Here is how Brexit has affected the UK press
- What more can newsrooms do to tackle the issue of social mobility?
- Weekly journalism news update: Facebook Community News Project, disabled journalists and tech reporting
- Local news, LGBTQ+ and automotive journalism: here is your weekly journalism news update
- So you want to be an automotive journalist?