It seems that there is always a new cutting-edge, technological breakthrough on the horizon.
But not all of it happens in California and China. The European tech market is valued at around €30bn, doubling in value in three years. Reporting on this trend is FT-backed news website Sifted that brings stories about entrepreneurial startups in this space.
Editor Michael Stothard said that with tech startups being an underreported territory, your work can have a real impact. However, lack of information means you have to work harder to know who are the right companies to profile.
Job-hunting? Your next position could be waiting for you on the Journalism.co.uk jobs board.
Free daily newsletter
- From Reuters to The New York Times, Big Oil pays 'most trusted media brands' to push greenwashing
- How the Financial Times is broadening its portfolio
- Why newsroom transformation is key to subscription growth
- The FT launches Digital Edition App, a print newspaper replica
- Eleanor Mills, founder of Noon, on staying true to brand values