What is it? A video editing tool that allows you to create compelling stories designed for your website or social media.
How is it of use to journalists?
Some publishers have started to leverage text-to-speech tools to drive innovation and make the most out of content in the newsroom.
With this in mind, journalists can use Headliner to make their podcasts and articles go that bit further, as the tool can repurpose audio files into compelling video stories.
You can customise your videos with watermarks, copyright-free images from Getty and Pixabay, audio waves for visual effect, and subtitles.
In the video above, we take a look at how to perform audio-to-video, text-to-video and video subtitles in Headliner.
Free daily newsletter
- App for journalists: InShot, for creating distinctive social media posts
- Solutions photojournalism: “If you can capture all the problems with a photo, why can’t you capture the solutions?"
- App for journalists: Voice Record Pro, for transcribing audio interviews
- Getty Images tackles the lack of female and non-binary voices in photojournalism
- A journalist's guide to open-source tools