What is it? A video editing tool that allows you to create compelling stories designed for your website or social media.
How is it of use to journalists?
Some publishers have started to leverage text-to-speech tools to drive innovation and make the most out of content in the newsroom.
With this in mind, journalists can use Headliner to make their podcasts and articles go that bit further, as the tool can repurpose audio files into compelling video stories.
You can customise your videos with watermarks, copyright-free images from Getty and Pixabay, audio waves for visual effect, and subtitles.
In the video above, we take a look at how to perform audio-to-video, text-to-video and video subtitles in Headliner.
Free daily newsletter
- 5 in-camera video transitions to make your social content more engaging
- How Overcapture can help journalists get the perfect shot in breaking news situations
- Visual storytelling tips from creators of Humans of New York
- How The Telegraph is reaching teenagers with news stories on Snapchat Discover
- Tool for journalists: Mural, for creating an engaging storytelling experience