A new division of AOL called the Huffington Post Media Group has been set up, which will bring together all Huffington Post and AOL content including sister sites such as TechCrunch and Engadget.
Huffington, who co-founded the Post with communications executive Kenneth Lerer in 2005, takes the title of president and editor-in-chief of this new group.
Free daily newsletter
- Coexistence, confrontation or collaboration? Defining the relationship between publishers and platforms
- Tip: Check out this social media advice from HuffPost Canada
- HuffPo CEO: Passive personalisation will be key for future news
- 'Desktop isn't dead': tips for multiplatform publishers
- How HuffPo uses data in the newsroom and beyond