The workshop, which will be in early January, is designed to improve public knowledge about blogging, and creating and publishing content online.
BBC Radio Manchester's Richard Fair and Robin Hamman, from BBC's Blog Network, will run the workshop.
Free daily newsletter
- Stand up for journalism: join a comedy workshop
- Advice for staying safe when interviewing dangerous people
- Speakers from CNN and Reuters to share insights at newsrewired, 7 March
- New initiative Lookout360° is offering training and mentorship to help journalists produce immersive stories on climate change
- Tip: Use these free training materials from ProPublica's Data Institute