The speakers include Adam Pasick, Reuters virtual journalist in Second Life; Dave Panos, chief executive officer, Pluck; Rebecca MacKinnon, co-founder, Global Voices; Facebook afficionado Richard Sambrook, director, BBC Global News; and Didier Pillet, director of information, Ouest-France (speaking in French with English translation overdubbed).
Free daily newsletter
- Engaging local community through solutions journalism and digitising newspaper archives for voice search
- 10 essential newsletters every journalist should read
- How international collaboration helps investigative journalists overcome challenges
- Six lessons on re-engaging audience with your magazine brand
- Finding solutions to local issues: how SoJo stories saved French regional publisher from collapse