According to a press release from Three, the partnership, believed to be one of the first of its kind for the Times, will mean new mobile broadband customers will get three months free access to thetimes.co.uk and thesundaytimes.co.uk.
"As more people consume news online, a partnership with The Times is a perfect offer for our mobile broadband customers," head of customer propositions mobile broadband, Alys Mathew, said in the release.
"Three's network has over 97 per cent population coverage for 3G services, so we’re happy to expand the reach of The Times online readership across the country to more mobile devices."
After the first three months pay as you go customers who top up every 30 days will continue to get free access to both sites for another month.
Free daily newsletter
- The Telegraph Media Group introduces new digital subscription service
- Lessons from email newsletters can apply to news distribution on other platforms, report shows
- Podcasts, eyewitness media and new models in digital publishing: Highlights from newsrewired
- Fact-checking and Facebook Live: How publishers are covering the EU referendum
- Trust and credibility: What digital trends and values will shape tomorrow's news?